- Maximum operating speeds up to 2Mbps, GFSK modulation efficiency, Anti-interference ability,
- Particularly suitable for industrial control applications.
- Built-in hardware CRC error detection, Multipoint communication address control.
- Low-power 1.9 ~ 3.6V, only 1uA on Power-down mode
- Built-in 2.4Ghz antenna
- Built-in voltage regulator
- Standard DIP Pitch Interface for embedded applications
This L298 Based Motor Driver Module is a high power motor driver perfect for driving DC Motors and Stepper Motors. It uses the popular L298 motor driver IC and has the onboard 5V regulator which it can supply to an external circuit. It can control up to 4 DC motors, or 2 DC motors with directional and speed control
This DS18B20 based probe is very handy when it comes to measuring temperature of objects in wet condition. Digital output of DS18B20 eliminates the possibility of signal loss or noise and thus it can be used to measure temperature of objects which are at distance from the controller/processing unit by increasing the length of wire.
Orange batteries are known for performance, reliability, and price. It’s no surprise to us that Orange Lithium polymer packs are the go-to pack for those in the know. Orange batteries deliver the full rated capacity at a price everyone can afford. Orange batteries are equipped with heavy-duty discharge leads to minimize resistance and sustain high current loads. Orange […]
Ramson Techlabs’s releasing IoT Starter Kits with boards, sensors, and components that are ‘Ramson Certified for IoT.’
This starter kit includes a pre-soldered ESP8266 WiFi (node mcu )and some sensors and components to get you started on your IoT journey.