This RC522 RFID Card Reader Module 13.56MHz is a low-cost MFRC522 based RFID Reader Module is easy to use and can be used in a wide range of applications.
The MFRC522 is a highly integrated reader/writer IC for contactless communication at 13.56 MHz.
RC522 is the highly integrated RFID card reader that works on non-contact 13.56mhz communication, is designed by NXP as low power consumption, low cost and compact size read and write chip, is the best choice in the development of smart meters and portable hand-held devices.
MF RC522 uses the advanced modulation system, fully integrated at 13.56MHz with all kinds of positive non-contact communication protocols. Support 14443A compatible answer signal. DSP deals with ISO14443A frames and error correction. Furthermore, it also supports rapid CRYPTO1 encryption to validate Mifare series products. MFRC522 supports Mifare series higher speed non-contact communication, duplex communication speed up to 424 kb/s. As a new family member in the 13.56MHz RFID family, MF RC522 has many similarities to MF RC5200 and MF RC530 and also has more new features.
This module can fit directly in handheld devices for mass production. The module uses the 3.3V power supply and can communicate directly with any CPU board by connecting through the SPI protocol, which ensures reliable work, high reading distance.
- Integrated MF RC522
- 56MHz contactless communication card chip.
- The low-voltage, low-cost, small size of the non-contact card chip to read and write.
- Suitable for Smart meters and portable handheld devices.
- Advanced modulation and demodulation concept completely integrated into all types of 13.56MHz passive contactless communication methods and protocols.
- 14443A compatible transponder signals.
- ISO14443A frames and error detection.
- Supports rapid CRYPTO1 encryption algorithm, terminology validation MIFARE products.
- MFRC522 supports MIFARE series of high-speed non-contact communication, a two-way data transmission rate up to 424kbit/s.
- Low cost, and ideal for user equipment development.
- The reader and RF card terminal design meet advanced application development and production needs.
- It can be directly loaded into the various reader molds, very convenient.
There are no reviews yet.