This L298N Based Motor Driver Module is a high power motor driver perfect for driving DC Motors and Stepper Motors. It uses the popular L298 motor driver IC and has the onboard 5V regulator which it can supply to an external circuit. It can control up to 4 DC motors, or 2 DC motors with directional and speed control
This motor driver is perfect for robotics and mechatronics projects and perfect for controlling motors from microcontrollers, switches, relays, etc. Perfect for driving DC and Stepper motors for micro mouse, line-following robots, robot arms, etc.
- Out1: Motor A lead out
- Out2: Motor A lead out
- Out3: Motor B lead out
- Out4: Mo (Can actually be from 5v-35v, just marked as 12v)
- GND: Ground
- 5v: 5v input (unnecessary if your power source is 7v-35v, if the power source is 7v-35v then it can act as a 5v out)
- EnA: Enables PWM signal for Motor A (Please see the “Arduino Sketch Considerations” section)
- In1: Enable Motor A
- In2: Enable Motor A
- In3: Enable Motor B
- In4: Enable Motor B
- EnB: Enables PWM signal for Motor B (Please see the “Arduino Sketch Considerations” section)
- Current Sense for each motor.
- Heatsink for better performance.
- Power-On LED indicator.
- Drives up to 4 motors.
There are no reviews yet.