Building some creative and simple projects is a great way to walk through coding and basic electronic circuits knowledge.
This kit includes everything you need to get started with electronics using an Arduino and a lot of things that will take you from a beginner to an enthusiast. It includes all of the basics: an UNO board, breadboard cables, led’s, resistors, and pushbutton switches.
- All-in-one kit, a great starter kit for learning to code.
- Great for Starting with Arduino Programming
- Variety of components are included in this pack to try out different projects.
- The kit comes with quality components assured by
- UNO Specs:
- Model Type: UNO Rev R3
- Microcontroller Chip: ATmega328
- Input Voltage(Recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limit): 6-20V
- Operating Voltage: 5
- Analog I/O Pins: 6
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- PWM Digital I/O Pins: 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin: DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA; DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328)
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- PWM Output Pins: 6
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328)
- Power Supply Option: DC Jack or USB
- On Board LEDs: Yes
- Operating Temperature (°C): -40 to +90