The AVR core combines a rich instruction set with 32 general purpose working registers. All the 32 registers are directly connected to the Arithmetic Logic Unit (ALU), allowing two independent registers to be accessed in one single instruction executed in one clock cycle. The resulting architecture is more code efficient while achieving throughputs up to ten times faster than conventional CISC microcontrollers.
- 32 x 8 General Purpose Working Registers.
- Up to 16 MIPS Throughput at 16 MHz.
- Advanced RISC Architecture.
- On-chip 2-cycle Multiplier.
- 16 Kbytes of In-System Self-programmable Flash program memory.
- 512 Bytes EEPROM.
- 1 Kbyte Internal SRAM.
- Write/Erase Cycles: 10,000 Flash/100,000 EEPROM.
- Two 8-bit Timer/Counters with Separate Prescalers and Compare Modes.
- One 16-bit Timer/Counter with Separate Prescaler, Compare Mode, and Capture Mode.
- Four PWM Channels.
- 8-channel, 10-bit ADC.
- 8 Single-ended Channels.
- 7 Differential Channels in TQFP Package Only.
- 2 Differential Channels with Programmable Gain at 1x, 10x, or 200x.
- Programmable Watchdog Timer with Separate On-chip Oscillator.
- Multiple DIY projects.
- Projects requiring more than logical control for devices.
- Microcontroller applications for multiple device interface/Control.
- Replacement for Arduino module.
- Needs a USB AVR programmer
There are no reviews yet.