Atmel 8952 or AT89S52 is low power and high performance CMOS 8-bit microcontroller. This microcontroller is manufactured with Atmel’s high-density non-volatile memory technology and compatible with the 80C51 instruction set. It has 8K in-system flash memory, which allows this device to reprogram.
Being cost-effective and highly flexible, it is used in many embedded application.
- Operating voltage: 4v to 5.5V
- In-system flash memory: 8K byte
- Internal RAM: 256 x 8-bit
- Programmable I/O lines: 32
- Timer and Counters: 3 16-bit
- Fully static operation: 0 to 33 MHz
- Interrupt sources: 8
- Three 16-bit Timer/Counters.
- Eight Interrupt Sources.
- Full Duplex UART Serial Channel.
- Interrupt Recovery from Power-down Mode.
- Dual Data Pointer.
- Low-power Idle and Power-down Modes.
- Power-off Flag
- Fast Programming Time
- Multiple DIY projects.
- Projects requiring more than logical control for devices.
- Microcontroller applications for multiple device interface/Control.
- Replacement for Arduino module.
- Needs a USB AVR programmer.