This Motor Driver Board is designed to Work with L293D IC. The L293D is a popular motor driver IC designed to provide bidirectional drive currents of up to 600-mA at voltages from 4.5V to 36V. With Terminal Blocks for connecting motors & power supply and Berg Sticks for control signals from microcontroller. This can control 2 DC Motors, their direction using control lines and their speed using PWM.
- Wide Supply-Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 36V
- Separate Input-Logic Supply
- Pin compatible with L293D
- Internal ESD Protection
- Thermal Shutdown
- High-Noise-Immunity Inputs
- Output Current 0.6 A Per Channel
- Peak Output Current 2 A Per Channel
- Output Clamp Diodes for Inductive Transient Suppression
There are no reviews yet.