LM555 Precision Timer IC is a precision timing circuits capable of producing accurate time delays or oscillation. In the time-delay or monostable mode of operation, the timed interval is controlled by a single external resistor and capacitor network. In the a stable mode of operation, the frequency and duty cycle can be controlled independently with two external resistors and a single external capacitor.
- Input voltage : 5V.
- Output: 5V @200mA.
- Timing From Microseconds to Hours.
- Astable , Monostable Operation.
- Adjustable Duty Cycle.
- TTL-Compatible Output Can Sink or Source Up to 200 mA.
- Timing Controlled circuits.
- Building a Clock Source for memory related systems.
- DIY projects including those requiring a Pulse.
- Touch switch.
- Fidelity Detector.
- Precision Timing
- Sequential Timing.
- Pulse Width Modulation.
- Pulse Position Modulation.
- Linear Ramp Generator