This is the basic L7812 voltage regulator, a three-terminal positive regulator with a 12V fixed output voltage. This fixed regulator provides a local regulation, internal current limiting, thermal shutdown control, and safe area protection for your project. Each one of these voltage regulators can output a max current of 1.5A.
- Output Voltage: 12V
- Output Current: 1.5A
- Input voltage: 35V.
- Quiescent (standby) current: 5mA
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Output Transistor Safe Operating Area Protection
- Circuits requiring steady 12v supply .
- Protection for devices having specific voltage sensitivity.
- DIY projects requiring specific voltage from an existing higher/ varying voltage supply.
There are no reviews yet.