The preset is a passive three-terminal electrical component that implements electrical resistance as a circuit element. Resistors act to reduce current flow, and, at the same time, act to lower voltage levels within circuits. In electronic circuits, resistors are used to limit current flow, to adjust signal levels, bias active elements, and terminate transmission lines among other uses.
- Total Resistance :500Ω~1MΩ
- Total Resistance Tolerance:±20%
- Resistance Taper: B
- Max. Operating Voltage:AC100V
- Contract Resistance: 5% or less
- Residual Resistance: R≤500Ω,with 10Ω,500Ω
There are no reviews yet.