A crystal oscillator is an electronic oscillator circuit made of Quartz Crystals that uses the mechanical resonance of a vibrating crystal of piezoelectric material to create an electrical signal with a precise frequency.
This frequency tracks time, as in quartz wristwatches. It provides a stable clock signal for digital integrated circuits and stabilize frequencies for radio transmitters and receivers.
- High-frequency Stability
- Small in size.
- Low cost.
- Easy of interfacing.
- Frequency does not vary much with Temperature and another parameter changE
- In the frequency synthesizers.
- In special types of receivers.
- In radio and TV transmitters.
- As a crystal clock in microprocessors.
- Resonance circuit.
- DIY projects.
- Electrical/electronic projects.
- Clock generator for microcontroller.
- DTMF decoder.
There are no reviews yet.