Arduino Uno is a complete development board of microcontroller ATmega328. It is most commonly used Arduino because of compact size, number of input output pins, price, availability etc. It has 14 Digital input output pins in which 6 pins provide PWM outputs and 6 Analog output pins. It has everything that a general Arduino based project need.
Basics Components on Arduino Uno Board:
- Digital and 6 Analog output pins
- A crystal oscillator of 16 MHz to provide 16MHz clock speed
- To power it has a USB connection and a power jack
- ICSP header and
- A reset button to upload new or reload the programme.
Arduino Uno R3 Board Programming
The most common way to program Arduino Uno is Arduino IDE software. The microcontroller in Arduino Mega, Atmega328 comes pre burned with bootloader because of that anyone can burn or upload new code without any external hardware programmer and communicates using original STK500 Protocol.
- Input voltage: 5v to 24V
- DC current fo I/O pins: 40mA
- DC current for 3.3V I/O pins: 50mA
- Analog input-output pins: 14 in which 6 is PWM pins
- Digital input-output pins: 6
- Flash memory: 32KB
- Memory used by bootloader: 0.5KB
- SRAM: 2 KB
- EEPROM: 1 KB
- Speed: 16MHz
- Microcontroller: ATmega328
- DIY project prototyping.
- Developing varied varieties of projects that require a code based control.
- Automation System development.
- Learning AVR programming.
- Entry level circuit designing.