L293D Motor Driver shield is most suitable for Arduino and it is based on L293D IC (it is a half bridge driver). Motor shield is a full-featured motor shield which can power any simple and complex motors, means it can drive almost every motor and makes project simple to make. It can control 2-6 motors at a time in any direction or speed.
- Operating voltage: 5V – 12V
- Maximum current: 600mA in each channel
- Peak output current: 1.2A
- Typical output current: 1A
- 8-bit serial in parallel out shift
- output: 3 state