If you want to bend, re-position or cut wires for creating a piece of art, jewelers designing or for electrical work? A good long nose plier also known as a pinch-nose plier or a snipe-nose plier comes handy for cutting, crushing, slitting, looping, bending and for any other general use. Their narrow gripping edges make them ideal for great precision work using wires.
- Made from high carbon steel, cutting edges are induction hardened of 55 to 60 HRC.
- More leverage due to special design.
- Sleeves are thicker for comfortable grip.
- Excellent wire cutting ability for soft and hard wires.
- It is ideal for precision works. All Purpose Use in Long Awkward Reach.
- Have various uses around home work.
- Use Ideal for reaching long awkward place.