These Atmel ATmega328 8-bit AVR microcontrollers are high-performance RISC-based devices that combine 32KB ISP Flash memory with read-while-write capabilities, 1KB EEPROM, 2KB SRAM, 23 general-purpose I/O lines, 32 general-purpose working registers, serial programmable USART, and more.
Atmel ATmega328 MCUs execute powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, allowing the device to achieve throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz while balancing power consumption and processing speed. These Atmel MCUs are designed for use in industrial automation and home and building automation.
- High Performance, Low Power AVR 8-Bit Microcontroller
- Advanced RISC Architecture
- High Endurance Non-volatile Memory Segments
- Real Time Counter with Separate Oscillator
- Six PWM Channels
- Power-on Reset and Programmable Brown-out Detection
- Internal Calibrated Oscillator
- 23 Programmable I/O Lines
- 28-pin PDIP package
- Operating Voltage: 1.8-5.5V
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
- Speed: Up to 20MHz
Applications of ATmega8 Microcontroller :
- Multiple DIY projects.
- Projects requiring more than logical control for devices.
- Microcontroller applications for multiple device interface/Control.
- Replacement for Arduino board.
- Needs a USB AVR programmer.
There are no reviews yet.