- An LED matrix with a common anode for LEDs in a row — when a row of LEDs feature a common anode, the LEDs in each column must include a common cathode.
- An LED matrix with a common cathode for LEDs in a row — when a row of LEDs feature a common cathode , the LEDs in each column must include a common anode.
A single matrix is formed by sixty – four LEDs arranged in eight columns and eight rows ( 8 x 8 ). The anodes of the five LEDs forming one row are connected together. Similarly, the cathodes of the eight LEDs of a column are connected together. In this arrangement of LEDs, the cathodes are switched to turn the LEDs of a row ON or OFF.
The RM0786 is a Common Anode in a row Matrix LED Display. This display module has a special feature of bi color led. The pin configuration of the Module helps in selecting between colors as well. The display module has Pin out which can be perfectly distinguished for desired outcomes.
Features : –
1. 8 x 8 LED matrix.
2. All bi Color LEDs ( Yellow and RED )
3. Digital device Interface.
4. Easy to Control.
5. Operating Voltage : – 5 V