The 3D printer 128×64 Smart LCD controller for ramps 1.4 contains an SD-Card reader, a rotary encoder and a 128×64 LCD display. You can easily connect it to your RAMPS board using the “smart adapter”.
After connecting this panel to your Ramps you don’t need your pc anymore, the Smart Controller supplies power for your SD card. Furthermore, all actions like calibration, axes movements can be done by just using the rotary encoder on the Smart Controller. Print your 3D designs without PC, just with a g-code design stored on the SD card.
Compares to the 2004 Smart LCD Controller With Adapter, this 128×64 screen can display much more information, which would help for you run the 3D printer without a computer.
- Large screen display 128×64 LCD (3.2″)
- SD card slot at the back, able to directly select a file and print
- The product comes encoder parameter adjustment can be achieved, and the file selection print
- Plug & play on the RAMPS, but need to modify the firmware to support.
- LCD 12864 Smart Controller fully supported by Marlin Firmware.