This is a very common 33pF capacitor. Used on all sorts of applications to decouple ICs from power supplies. 33pF spaced leads make this a perfect candidate for breadboarding and perf boarding. Rated at 50V.
It is a fixed value capacitor in which ceramic material acts as the dielectric. It is constructed of two or more alternating layers of ceramic and a metal layer acting as the electrodes.
- Accuracy: ±20%
- Rated Voltage: 50V
- Operating Temperature Range: +10oC to +85oC
- Dielectric Withstand: 2.5x Rated Voltage
- Body Diameter: 4mm
- Pin Spacing: 3mm.
- DIY projects.
- Electrical/Electronic projects.
- Crystal oscillator capacitors.
- Consumer electronics.
- Data processing.
- Hard disks.
- Game PCs.
- Video cameras.
- Mobile phones.
- General electronic circuits.