Speak (Voice) Recognition Module V3 compatible with Arduino is a compact and easy-control speaking recognition board.
Speak (Voice) Recognition Module V3 product is a speaker-dependent voice recognition module. It supports up to 80 voice commands in all. Max 7 voice commands could work at the same time. Any sound could be trained as the command. Users need to train the module first before let it recognizing any voice command.
This board has 2 controlling ways: Serial Port (full function), General Input Pins (part of a function). General Output Pins on the board could generate several kinds of waves while the corresponding voice command was recognized.
- Support maximum 80 voice commands, with each voice 1500ms (one or two words speaking).
- Maximum 7 voice commands effective at same time.
- Arduino library is supplied.
- User-control General Pin Output.
- Analog Interface : 3.5 mm mono-channel microphone connector + microphone pin interface.
There are no reviews yet.