Raspberry Pi is not only a single board mini computer now. It now becomes a portable plug and Plays computer embedded in Keyboard itself. This 28 cm keyboard equipped with the latest generation Pi board Featuring a quad-core 64-bit processor, wireless networking, dual-display output, and 4K video playback, Raspberry Pi 400 is a complete personal computer, built into a compact keyboard with Raspberry Pi Red-White colored signature design.
It will work with all your old Raspberry Accessories like Power supply, HDMI cable, or Mouse, etc.
Raspberry Pi 400’s appealing design will add a cool style to your Raspberry pi eco-system. It has easy access to all ports including LAN, GPIO, and SD card at the top of the Keyboard.
Hurry..! Grab and Place the order before it gets stock-out in a flash sale for several weeks. Get the fastest delivery in All Over the INDIA.
- With one of the latest Broadcom 2711; Quad-Core Cortex A72 (ARM V8-A) 64-bit SoC Clocked at 1.8GHz processor.
- Video performance on Raspberry Pi 400 is upgraded with dual-display support at resolutions up to 4K via a pair of micro-HDMI ports; hardware video decode at up to 4Kp60 which supports H 265 Decode (4Kp60); H.264, decode (1080p60).
- A significant change on the Raspberry Pi 400 is the inclusion of a new faster; dual-band wireless chip with 802.11 b/g/n/ac wireless LAN.
- The dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless LAN enable faster networking with less interference and the new PCB antenna technology allows better reception.
- The latest 5.0 Bluetooth allows you to use Bluetooth devices with more range than before without extra dongles; keeping things nice and tidy.
Enhanced Ethernet Connectivity:
- The Raspberry Pi 400 has significantly faster-wired networking with USB 3.0 technology; thanks to an upgraded USB/LAN chip; and you should see speeds that are 10x faster than on previous models of the Pi.
- The GPIO header remains the same, with 40 pins; fully backward-compatible with previous boards as on the previous three models of Pi. However; it should note that the new PoE header pins may contact components on the underside of some HATs; like Rainbow HAT. Some standoffs will prevent any mischief from occurring though!