The Latest Raspberry Pi 3 – Model B Original quad-core 1.2GHz 64Bit SoC and onboard WiFi and Bluetooth is the latest product in Robu.in among raspberry pi family. The Latest Raspberry Pi 3 – Model B Original is a third generation product which maintains the same popular board format as other raspberry pi modules, but it has faster 1.2GHz 64Bit SoC, and onboard WiFi and Bluetooth
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B ARMv8 w/ 1GB RAM provides the same Pi features as before but with double the ram and a much faster processor. The Pi 3 has two major upgrades. The first is a next-generation Quad-Core Broadcom BCM2837 64-bit ARMv8 processor. This processor has speeds of up to 1.2GHz compared to the previous 900MHz on the Pi 2. The second upgrade is the addition of a built-in BCM43143 WiFi chip, allowing the Pi 3 to go wireless without additional peripherals. No more WiFi adapters. The Raspberry Pi 3 is also an excellent IoT solution with onboard Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE).
- Broadcom BCM2387 chipset.
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53 (64Bit)
- 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.1 (Bluetooth Classic and LE)
- Boots from Micro SD card, running a version of the Linux operating system or Windows 10 IoT
Connectors and Ports:
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet socket
- HDMI (rev 1.3 & 1.4)
- Composite RCA (PAL and NTSC)
- Audio Output 3.5mm jack
- 4 x USB 2.0 Connector
- 40-pin 2.54 mm (100 mil) expansion header: 2×20 strip
- Providing 27 GPIO pins as well as +3.3 V, +5 V and GND supply lines
- 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface (CSI-2)
- Display Serial Interface (DSI) 15 way flat flex cable connector with two data lanes and a clock lane
Memory Card Slot:
- Push/pull Micro SDIO
Package Includes :
1x Raspberry Pi 3 – Model B
There are no reviews yet.