MQ3 Alcohol Gas Sensor Module is used for detecting alcohol concentration on your breath, like a Breathalyzer. This sensor has a high sensitivity and fast response time. The module outputs a voltage from 0 to 5V relative to the alcohol concentration.
- Concentration : 0.05 mg/L ~ 10 mg/L Alcohol
- Operating Voltage : 5V ±0.1
- Current Consumption : 150mA
- Operation Temperature : -10°C ~ 70°C
- VCC – Input Power Supply
- GND – Supply Ground
- DO – Digital Output
- AO – Analog Output
- MQ303A is semiconductor sensor is for Alcohol detection, It has good sensitivity and fast response to alcohol, suitable for portable alcohol detector.
There are no reviews yet.