Need to resist some current or drop down a voltage? Working with breadboards or need easy to use through-hole components? Then these resistors are for you! Available in a wide range of values.
The classic 1/4W Through-Hole Carbon Film resistors found in electronics from back in the day and still relevant, at your service! Don’t forget Ohm’s law! V=I.R ! Carbon film resistors are a fixed form type resistor. They are constructed out of a ceramic carrier with a thin pure carbon film around it, that functions as resistive material.
- Value: 330Ω
- Tolerance: 5%
- Power Rating: 1/4 Watt
- Type: Carbon Film
- Style: Axial – Through-Hole (PTH)
- Power supplies and inverters
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- Energy saving lamps
- Electronic Ballasts
- Filament Protection of various types of lamps
- Some types of heaters
- For higher power circuits ask about the MF73 and MF74 series surge suppressors.