The 28 pin IC Socket or 28 pin IC base acts as a removable 28 pin IC holder that can be soldered directly to the PCB while the IC remains interchangeable.
Required for sensitive ICs which are temperature sensitive and cannot be soldered to the board or at places where the IC needs to be replaced and for microcontroller-based applications where the IC needs to be removed for programming.
- JDEC standard Compliant.
- Molded notch for proper orientation.
- Easy to insert and remove ICS.
- Overall height above PCB: 4.8mm
- PCB hole required: 0.6mm
- Pitch Width: 7.62mm (0.3in)
- Pin Pitch: 2.54mm (0.1in)
- pins: 28 pins
- Multiple DIY projects.
- An application requiring replaceable ICS.
There are no reviews yet.