The ICUSB232V2 1 Port USB to Serial Adapter converts a USB port into an RS232 DB9 serial port to connect to, monitor, and control a serial device.
Supporting data transfer rates up to 921.6 Kbps, the USB to serial cable is a convenient and cost-saving solution for providing serial connectivity to devices such as point-of-sale terminals, serial modems, industrial equipment, and a wide variety of other RS232 peripherals.
The USB to RS232 converter is easy to install and offers broad operating system compatibility, including Windows 8 and later, Linux and Mac OS, for easy integration into mixed environments.
- Cable Length: 1 ft cable
- Side Connectors: Female Nuts
- Supports remote wake-up and power management
- Supports automatic handshake mode
- No IRQs, no IRQ conflicts
- Provides a 96 byte buffer for each upstream and downstream data transfer
- Compatible with USB Specification v1.1(0) & USB CDC v1.1, USB 2.0.