Sensitive material of the MQ-4 gas sensor is SnO2, which with lower conductivity in clean air. When the target combustible gas exist the sensor’s conductivity increases higher along with the gas concentration rising.
MQ-4 gas sensor has a high sensitivity to Natural gas, Methane and could be used to detect both Methane and Propane. The sensor could be used to detect different combustible gas especially Methane, its low cost and suitable for different applications.
- High sensitivity to Combustible gas in a wide range
- High sensitivity to Natural gas Methane, Coal gas, CO, etc gas
- Fast response
- Wide detection range
- Stable performance, long life, low cost
- Simple drive circuitApplications
- Domestic gas leakage detector
- Industrial Combustible gas detector
- Portable gas detector
- Gas leak alarm, Gas detector