Nextion is a Seamless Human hine Interface (HMI) solution that provides a control and visualization interface between a human and a process, hine, application or appliance. It is the best solution to replace the traditional LCD and LED Nixie tubes.
This solution includes hardware part – a series of TFT boards and software part – Nextion editor. Nextion TFT board uses only one serial port to do communicating. Let you get rid of the wiring trouble. We notice that most engineers spend much time on application development but get unpleasant results. In this situation, Nextion editor has mass components such as button, text, progress bar, slider, instrument panel, etc. to enrich your interface design. And the drag-and-drop function ensures that you spend less time in programming, which will reduce your 99% development workloads. With the help of this WYSIWYG editor, GUI designing is a piece of cake.
It’s easy to adapt Nextion family HMI to existing projects, you just need to provide it a UART. NX2432T024 is a powerful 2.4” HMI, which is a member of the Nextion family. Features include: a 2.4″ TFT 320 x 240 resistive touch screen display, 4M Flash, 2KByte RAM, 65k colors
- 320 x 240 Resolution
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 2 / 3 / 4 all variants
- RGB 65K true to life colors
- TFT Screen with integrated 4-wire Resistive Touch Panel
- Easy 4 pin interface to any TTL Serial Host
- 4M Flash memory for User Application Code and Data
- Onboard micro-SD card for firmware upgrade
- Visual Area:36.72mm(L)×48.96mm(W)
- Adjustable Brightness:0~180 nit, the interval of adjustment is 1%
- 5V90mA power consumption