The 12864B Graphic LCD module is a 128 x 64 pixel LCD display with a blue backlight and white foreground. The display is fully programmable and can display a combination of both graphics and text. It can operate in both parallel and serial (SPI) modes which can be configured by the external pin PSB. In SPI mode only 3 data pins are required to drive this display.
This is a big, bold, beautiful blue LCD with white back-lit pixels. It is also well known for its wide use in 3D Printers, an extension accessory of RAMPS.If you want to add some visual output to your Arduino projects, you’ll need a display. This LCD display is best suited the graphical upgrade to those popular 16×2 LCDs but allows full graphical control.
- Blue background with 128 x 64 ‘monochrome’ white pixels
- Low power white LED backlight
- The LCD is driven by on-board 5V parallel interface chipset KS0108 and KS0107.
- PCB is 93mmx70mm (~ 3.66″ x 2.75″) and the viewing area is 71mmx39mm (2.8″ x 1.5″)
- Comes with 36-pin 0.1″ header and 10K contrast pot.
- They are extremely common and well documented
Package Includes :
1 x12864B V 2.0 Graphic Blue Color BackLight LCD Display Module