The Bluetooth Transceiver HC-05 TTL Module (With EN Pin)) Breakout is the latest Bluetooth wireless serial cable! This version of the popular Bluetooth uses the HC-05/HC-06 module. These modems work as a serial (RX/TX) pipe.
The remote unit can be powered from 3.3V up to 6V for easy battery attachment. All signal pins on the remote unit are 3V-6V tolerant. No level shifting is required.
Do not attach this device directly to a serial port. You will need an RS232 to TTL converter circuit or Arduino XBee USB Adapter if you need to attach this to a computer. You can either solder a 6-pin header or individual wires. Unit comes without a connector.
Please see related male and female pins below. And now, we provide HC-05/06, HC-05 could be set to Master or Slave by a user. HC-06 just be Master or Slave, that could be customized.
- CSR Bluetooth Chip Solution
- Bluetooth Spec v2.0 EDR Compliant
- Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) compliant with V2.0.E.2 of the specification for both 2Mbps and 3Mbps modulation modes
- Full Speed Bluetooth Operation with Full Piconet Support and Scatternet Support
- Incredible small size with 3.3V input, and RoHS Compliant
- UART interface and with baud rate setup function
- Support for 8Mbit External Flash Onboard
- Support for 802.11Coexistence.
- A range of operation: 8 – 10 meter.