The Arduino Mega 2560 is a complete microcontroller development board of ATmega2560. Arduino Mega has a greater number of Input-output pins and gives larger space for the project making so, it is useful for more complex projects. The Arduino Mega is a kind of plug and plays the system like you just need to connect a cable with phone or laptop and you are ready to work with.
Arduino Mega board everything that is needed for any DIYers and makers.
Specification and Features :
1) Arduino Mega 2560 Improved version CH340G Board:
- Programmer: CH340
- Operating Voltage 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended) 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits) 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins 54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins 16
- DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin 50 mA
- Flash Memory 256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM 8 KB
- EEPROM 4 KB
- Clock Speed 16 MHz
2) Cable for Arduino Mega 2560:
- Length 1 foot
- Hot Pluggable.
- Fully compatible with the PC.
- Molded strain relief and PVC overmolding to ensure a lifetime of error-free data transmissions.
- Aluminum under-mold shield helps meet FCC requirements on KMI/RFI interference.
- Foil and braid shield complies with fully rated cable specifications reducing EMI/FRI interference.
- For Error-Free High-Performance Transmission.
3) Transparent acrylic case:
- Compatible with Arduino MEGA2560 R3 (unassemble).
- The cover can be adjusted.
- Color: Transparent.
- Material: Acrylic.
Package Includes :
1 x ATMEGA16U2 Mega 2560 R3 Improved version CH340G.
1 x Cable for Arduino Mega 2560.