A screwdriver is a tool, manual or powered, for turning (driving or removing) screws. A typical simple screwdriver has a handle and a shaft, and a tip that the user inserts into the screw head to turn it. The shaft is usually made of tough steel to resist bending or twisting.
- Ergonomic handle design greatly reduces pain and discomfort associated with repetitive tasks.
- Non-slip grip generates maximum torque even when wet or oily.
- The handle core is molded from durable plastic, and designed to last a lifetime.
- Long functional life.
- Dimensional accuracy.
- High surface strength.
- Smooth performance.
- To assemble or disassemble Robotics Kits.
- To assemble Electrical or Electronic projects.