The Raindrops Detection sensor module is used for rain detection. It is also for measuring rainfall intensity. Rain sensor can be used for all kinds of weather monitoring and translated into output signals and AO.
The module includes a rain board and a control board that is separate for more convenience. It has a power indicator LED and an adjustable sensitivity through a potentiometer. The module is based on the LM393 op-amp.
- The LM393, use of the wide voltage comparator
- Provide both digital and analog output
- Output LED indicator
- Compatible with Arduino
- TTL Compatible
- The sensor uses the high-quality FR – 04 double material, the large area of 5.5 * 4.0 CM
- Treatment of nickel plating and surface, have fight oxidation, electrical conductivity, and life has more superior performance
- The comparator output, signal clean, good waveform, driving ability is strong, for more than 15 mA;
- With potentiometer sensitivity adjustment
- The output format: digital switch output (0 and 1) and analog AO voltage output;
- Has a fixed bolt hole, convenient installation