The 7 Inch LCD Touch Display With Driver Board Kit For Raspberry Pi gives users the ability to create an all-in-one, integrated projects such as tablets, infotainment systems, and embedded projects!
The 800×480 physical resolution (resolution range can be adjusted between 640 x 480 to 1600 x 1200) display connects via an adapter board that handles power and signal conversion. Only two connections to the Pi are required; power from the Pi’s GPIO port and a ribbon cable that connects to the DSI port present on all Raspberry Pi’s. Touchscreen drivers with support for 10-finger touch and an on-screen keyboard will be integrated into the latest Raspbian OS for full functionality without a physical keyboard or mouse.
- The function of plug and play support
- 5V supports DC voltage input, and can also be powered by USB or mobile power supply.
- Truly Interactive – the latest software drivers will support a virtual touchscreen ‘on-screen’ keyboard, so there is no need to plug in a keyboard and mouse.
- Make your own Internet of Things devices including a visual display. Simply connect your Raspberry Pi, develop a Python script to interact with the display, and you’re ready to create your own home automation devices with touchscreen capability.
- A range of educational software and programs available on the Raspberry Pi will be touch-enabled, making learning and programming easier on the Raspberry Pi.
- OSD language: Simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese.
- Control mode: multi-function OSD operation or potentiometric adjustment of brightness and color.
- Performance characteristics: adopt the mature scheme, clear display effect.
- 0 support the image flip up and down, and image 4:3/16:9 display format conversion.
- The scope of application: it is used in visual intercom, onboard computers, instruments, industrial control, medical equipment, portable display equipment, and other electronic fields.