This soldering wire has good solderability, insulation resistance, no spattering, and non-corrosive. Widely used in electrical and electronics, solder parts like a circuit board, electronics devices, and others.
Specifications and Features:
- Material: Tin.
- Wire Diameter: 1.0mm
- Flux: 1.8%
- Item weight: 100g
- Package Weight: 110g
- Have been treated by special technology with oxide removal and antioxidant bearing.
- Easy to use, flows well, and heats evenly.
- Good solderability both in electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity.
- High activity flux makes more reliable soldering and leaves bright shiny solder joints after reflow.
- With the solder wire reel, soldering can be accomplished quickly.
- Widely applied in electrical repairs