LCD Display Stands for Liquid Crystal Display. It has 16 column and 2 rows, means 16X2 LCD Display can display 16 characters in one line and there are two such lines. It displays each character in the 5×7 pixel matrix. It is a very basic display module and finds application in various devices and circuits. It is most commonly used because of no limitation in displaying symbols, special characters etc and easily programmable.
- Input voltage: 4.7V to 5.5V
- Typical operating voltage: 5V
- Current supply: 1.1mA
- Rise time: 200 to 250 ms
- Fall time: 300 to 350 ms
- Columns and rows: 16 and 2
- Number of pins: 16
- Backlight Colour: Green
- PCB Dimension: 80 x 36 x 1.6mm
- View Dimension: 69.5 x 14.5
- As a Display Device.
- Displaying data on Backlit Screen.
- DIY projects requiring need for a display Device.