A DC Geared DC motor is a simple DC motor with gearbox attached to the shaft of the motor which is mechanically commutated electric motor powered from direct current (DC).
- Maximum Torque : ~3 Kg-cm at 12V
- RPM : 100 RPM at 12V
- Max Load Current: ~330 mA at 12V
- Weight : 130 Gms
- Base Motor : DC 3000 RPM
- Shaft Type :Circular 6mm Dia with Internal Hole for coupling, 23 mm shaft Length
- DIY Projects.
- Battery-operated toys.
- Disk drives Steel rolling mills Paper.
- Machines Medical equipment.
- Radio-controlled aircraft.
- Automobiles Drive systems Positioning.
- Industrial and consumer actuators Winches Robotics Mixers.
- Robotic projects.